Are you a professional? Visit our professional's page for resources and information.

MindMate professionals

Types of support school can offer

The levels of support children receive in school are split into 3 waves as detailed below.

Your child should have a personalised document which:

  • Details targets linked to any reasonable adjustments that have been made/ support that is in place.
  • Be shared with you and should be reviewed termly

These documents can be called Individual Educational Plans (IEP), Communication profiles, One Page Profile or Communication Passport. The wording depends on the setting your child is in.

Guidance before referral for assessment

Was this helpful?

MindMate will be developing the ND hub further – please let us know what you think so far to help us get this right by completing this online survey.